Toll Free: +91 9992997056

FAQ’s - Shiksha Immigration

  • Q1.How long can I stay in the country after completing my studies on a student visa?

    The duration of stay after completing studies on a student visa varies by country. Some countries provide a grace period, allowing graduates to stay for a certain period to seek employment or apply for a different visa. Check with the immigration authorities for information on post-graduate stay options.

  • Q2.Are there any restrictions on working while on a student visa?

    Many countries allow international students to work part-time during their studies, but there are often restrictions in terms of hours and types of employment. Check the specific regulations outlined by the immigration authorities to understand the conditions for working while on a student visa.

  • Q3.What documents do I need to submit with my study visa application?

    The documents needed for a study visa application vary by country and program level, but common requirements include: Valid passport: Photo page visible, with enough blank pages for visa stamps. Proof of acceptance: Acceptance letter from your chosen university or college Financial documents: like bank statements or scholarship awards. Academic transcripts: Proof of previous academic qualifications Passport-sized photographs: Specific number and size requirements may vary.

  • Q4.Can I extend my study visa?

    Yes, in many cases, you can extend your student visa if you plan to continue your studies. However, specific requirements and procedures may apply. Check with the immigration office or refer to the official website for information on extending your student visa.

  • Q5.What happens if my immigration application is rejected?

    If your immigration application is rejected, you will typically receive a detailed explanation outlining the reasons for the denial. It’s important to carefully review this information to understand the grounds for rejection. In some cases, you may have the option to appeal the decision or reapply after addressing the issues that led to the rejection

  • Q6.How can I extend my visa?

    Whether you can extend your work visa depends heavily on the specific visa type and regulations of the country you’re in. Generally, extensions are possible, but you’ll need to meet certain criteria

  • Q7.What types of ID are acceptable as proof-of-identity?

    Passport: Universal, widely accepted. National ID card: Common in many countries, especially for citizens Other acceptable forms (may vary) Birth certificate (usually not alone, but with another ID) Bank statement (recent, with photo)

  • Q8.Can I switch to permanent residency after working in your country?

    The possibility of switching to permanent residency after working in a country depends heavily on the specific country’s immigration policies and your individual circumstances.